* Released on 6 November 1999.
* Major restructuring for better modularity and platform independence.
* Inter-application drag and drop.
* Printing support in Scintilla on Windows.
* Actions can be grouped in the undo stack, so they will be undone together. This grouping is hierarchical so higher level actions such as replace all can be undone in one go. Call to discover whether there are any actions to redo.
* The set of characters that define words can be changed.
* Markers now have identifiers and can be found and deleted by their identifier. The empty marker type can be used to make a marker that is invisible and which is only used to trace where a particular line moves to.
* Double click notification.
* Additional tool commands can be added to SciTE.
* SciTE option to allow reloading if changed upon application activation and saving on application deactivation. Not yet working on GTK+ version.
* Entry fields in search dialogs remember last 10 user entries. Not working in all cases in Windows version.
* SciTE can save a styled copy of the current file in HTML format. As SciTE does not yet support printing, this can be used to print a file by then using a browser to print the HTML file.
Download ( http://li.ru/go?www.scintilla.org/SciTE110.zip )