* Released on 6 November 2000.
* XIM support for the GTK+ version of Scintilla ensures that more non-English characters can be typed.
* Caret may be 1, 2, or 3 pixels wide.
* Cursor may be switched to wait image during lengthy processing.
* Scintilla's internal focus flag is exposed for clients where focus is handled in complex ways.
* Error status defined for Scintilla to hold indication that an operation failed and the reason for that failure. No detection yet implemented but clients may start using the interface so as to be ready for when it does.
* Context sensitive help in SciTE.
* CurrentWord property available in SciTE holding the value of the word the caret is within or near.
* Apache CONF file lexer.
* Changes to Python lexer to allow 'as' as a context sensitive keyword and the string forms starting with u, r, and ur to be recognised.
* SCN_POSCHANGED notification now working and SCN_PAINTED notification added.
* Word part movement commands for cursoring between the parts of reallyLongCamelIdentifiers and other_ways_of_making_words.
* When text on only one line is selected, Shift+Tab moves to the previous tab stop.
* Tab control available for Windows version of SciTE listing all the buffers and making it easy to switch between them.
* SciTE can be set to automatically determine the line ending type from the contents of a file when it is opened.
* Dialogs in GTK+ version of SciTE made more modal and have accelerator keys.
* Find in Files command in GTK+ version of SciTE allows choice of directory.
* On Windows, multiple files can be opened at once.
* SciTE source broken up into more files.
* Scintilla headers made safe for C language, not just C++.
* New printing modes - force background to white and force default background to white.
* Automatic unfolding not occurring when Enter pressed at end of line bug fixed.
* Bugs fixed in line selection.
* Bug fixed with escapes in PHP strings in the HTML lexer.
* Bug fixed in SciTE for GTK+ opening files when given full paths.
* Bug fixed in autocompletion where user backspaces into existing text.
* Bugs fixed in opening files and ensuring they are saved before running. A case bug also fixed here.
Download ( http://li.ru/go?prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scintilla/scite133.zip?download )