* Released on 28 November 2000.
* Pascal lexer.
* Export as PDF in SciTE.
* Support for the OpenVMS operating system in SciTE.
* SciTE for GTK+ can check for another instance of SciTE editing a file and switch to it rather than open a second instance on one file.
* Fixes to quoting and here documents in the Perl lexer.
* SciTE on Windows can give extra visual and audio cues when a warning is shown or find restarts from beginning of file.
* Open Selected Filename command in SciTE. Also understands some warning message formats.
* Wider area for line numbers when printing.
* Better scrolling performance on GTK+.
* Fixed problem where rectangles with negative coordinates were invalidated leading to trouble with platforms that use unsigned coordinates.
* GTK+ Scintilla uses more compliant signalling code so that keyboard events should propagate to containers.
* Bug fixed with opening full or partial paths.
* Improved handling of paths in error messages in SciTE.
* Better handling of F6 in SciTE.
Download ( http://li.ru/go?prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scintilla/scite134.zip?download )