* Released on 23 May 2001.
* Loadable lexer plugins on Windows.
* Ruby lexer and support.
* Lisp lexer and support.
* Eiffel lexer and support.
* Modes for better handling of Tab and BackSpace keys within indentation. Mode to avoid autocompletion list cancelling when there are no viable matches.
* ReplaceTarget replaced with two calls ReplaceTarget (which is incompatible with previous ReplaceTarget) and ReplaceTargetRE. Both of these calls have a count first parameter which allows using strings containing nulls. SearchInTarget and SetSearchFlags functions allow specifying a search in several simple steps which helps some clients which can not create structs or pointers easily.
* Asian language input through an Input Method Editor works on Windows 2000.
* On Windows, control characters can be entered through use of the numeric keypad in conjunction with the Alt key.
* Document memory allocation changed to grow exponentially which reduced time to load a 30 Megabyte file from 1000 seconds to 25. Change means more memory may be used.
* Word part movement keys now handled in Scintilla rather than SciTE.
* Regular expression '^' and '$' work more often allowing insertion of text at start or end of line with a replace command. Backslash quoted control characters \a, \b, \f, \t, and \v recognised within sets.
* Session files for SciTE.
* Export as PDF command hidden in SciTE as it often failed. Code still present so can be turned on by those willing to cope.
* Bug fixed in HTML lexer handling % before > as end ASP even when no start ASP encountered. Bug fixed when scripts ended with a quoted string and end tag was not seen.
* Bug fixed on Windows where context menu key caused menu to appear in corner of screen rather than within window.
* Bug fixed in SciTE's Replace All command not processing whole file when replace string longer than search string.
* Bug fixed in SciTE's MRU list repeating entries if Ctrl+Tab used when all entries filled.
* ConvertEOLs call documentation fixed.
Download ( http://li.ru/go?prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scintilla/scite138.zip?download )