* Released on 16 February 2003.
* Two phase drawing avoids cutting off text that overlaps runs by drawing all the backgrounds of a line then drawing all the text transparently. Single phase drawing is an option.
* Scintilla method to split lines at a particular width by adding new line characters.
* The character used in autocompletion lists to separate the text from the image number can be changed.
* The scrollbar range will automatically expand when the caret is moved beyond the current range. The scroll bar is updated when SCI_SETXOFFSET is called.
* Mouse cursors on GTK+ improved to be consistent with other applications and the Windows version.
* Horizontal scrollbar on GTK+ now disappears in wrapped mode.
* Scintilla on GTK+ 2: mouse wheel scrolling, cursor over scrollbars, focus, and syntax highlighting now work. gtk_selection_notify avoided for compatibility with GTK+ 2.2.
* Fold margin colours can now be set.
* SciTE can be built for GTK+ 2.
* SciTE can optionally preserve the undo history over an automatic file reload.
* Tags can optionally be case insensitive in XML and HTML.
* SciTE on Windows handles input to tool commands in a way that should avoid deadlock. Output from tools can be used to replace the selection.
* SciTE on GTK+ automatically substitutes '|' for '/' in menu items as '/' is used to define the menu hierarchy.
* Optional buffer number in SciTE title bar.
* Crash fixed in SciTE brace matching.
* Bug fixed where automatic scrolling past end of document flipped back to the beginning.
* Bug fixed where wrapping caused text to disappear.
* Bug fixed on Windows where images in autocompletion lists were shown on the wrong item.
* Crash fixed due to memory bug in autocompletion lists on Windows.
* Crash fixed when double clicking some error messages.
* Bug fixed in word part movement where sometimes no movement would occur.
* Bug fixed on Windows NT where long text runs were truncated by treating NT differently to 9x where there is a limitation.
* Text in not-changeable style works better but there remain some cases where it is still possible to delete text protected this way.
( http://li.ru/go?prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scintilla/scite151.zip?download )