* Released on 26 August 2005.
* New, more ambitious Ruby lexer.
* SciTE Find in Files dialog has options for matching case and whole words which are enabled when the internal find command is used.
* SciTE output pane can display automatic completion after "$(" typed. An initial ">" on a line is ignored when Enter pressed.
* C++ lexer recognises keywords within line doc comments. It continues styles over line end characters more consistently so that eolfilled style can be used for preprocessor lines and line comments.
* VB lexer improves handling of file numbers and date literals.
* Lua folder handles repeat until, nested comments and nested strings.
* POV lexer improves handling of comment lines.
* AU3 lexer and folder updated. COMOBJ style added.
* Bug fixed with text display on GTK+ with Pango 1.8.
* Caret painting avoided when not focused.
* SciTE on GTK+ handles file names used to reference properties as case-sensitive.
* SciTE on GTK+ Save As and Export commands set the file name field. On GTK+ the Export commands modify the file name in the same way as on Windows.
* Fixed SciTE problem where confirmation was not displaying when closing a file where all contents had been deleted.
* Middle click on SciTE tab now closes correct buffer on Windows when tool bar is visible.
* SciTE bugs fixed where files contained in directory that includes '.' character.
* SciTE bug fixed where import in user options was reading file from directory of global options.
* SciTE calltip bug fixed where single line calltips had arrow displayed incorrectly.
* SciTE folding bug fixed where empty lines were shown for no reason.
* Bug fixed where 2 byte per pixel XPM images caused crash although they are still not displayed.
* Autocompletion list size tweaked.
( http://li.ru/go?prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scintilla/scite166.zip?download )