Scintilla To Do
Автор: Тугаринов Сергей / Дата: 11.01.2006 / Комментариев: 2
- Folding for languages that don't have it yet and good folding for languages that inherited poor folding from another languages folding code.
- Simple pattern based styling.
- Different height lines based upon tallest text on the line rather than on the tallest style possible.
- Composition of lexing for mixed languages (such as ASP+ over COBOL) by combining lexers.
- Printing support on GTK+. Maybe Postscript output or use Gnome?
- Stream folding which could be used to fold up the contents of HTML elements.
- Persisting view state such as current folding into a stream or blob so it is easy to restore.
- Move line up and move line down keys or move selected lines up / down.
- Transparent caret line that doesn't override other background colours.
- Printing of highlight lines and folding margin.
- Flow diagrams inside editor similar to GRASP.
- A VCL component wrapper around Scintilla so it can be used with Delphi or Borland C++ Builder. There is some work on this available.
- Port to MacOS X.
- More lexers for other languages such as Haskell and Smalltalk. Make the subset Perl lexer understand more Perl. Improve the Ruby and TCL lexers.
- Automatically calculated range for horizontal scrolling.
- Virtual space at the end of lines so the caret can be moved beyond the end of lines with the cursor keys. May also make rectangular operations easier to perform.
Комментариев: 2 (rss)
1. mozers™ / 12.01.2006 - 10:36
2. Тугаринов Сергей / 12.01.2006 - 15:01