Автор: Тугаринов Сергей / Дата: 27.02.2000 / Комментариев: 0
* Released on 27 February 2000.
* wxWindows platform defined. Implementation for wxWindows will be available separately from main Scintilla distribution.
* Line folding in Scintilla.
* Optional macro recording support.
* User properties file (SciTEUser.properties) allows for customisation by the user that is not overwritten with each installation of SciTE.
* Python lexer detects and highlights inconsistent indentation.
* Margin API made more orthogonal. SCI_SETMARGINWIDTH and SCI_SETLINENUMBERWIDTH are deprecated in favour of this new API.
* Margins may be made sensitive to forward mouse click events to container.
* SQL lexer and styles included.
* Perl lexer handles regular expressions better.
* Caret policy determines how closely caret is tracked by visible area.
* New marker shapes: arrow pointing down, plus and minus.
* Optionally display full path in title rather than just file name.
* Container is notified when Scintilla gains or loses focus.
* SciTE handles focus in a more standard way and applies the main edit commands to the focused pane.
* Container is notified when Scintilla determines that a line needs to be made visible.
* Document watchers receive notification when document about to be deleted.
* Document interface allows access to list of watchers.
* Line end determined correctly for lines ending with only a '\n'.
* Search variant that searches form current selection and sets selection.
* SciTE understands format of diagnostic messages from WScript.
* SciTE remembers top line of window for each file in MRU list so switching to a recent file is more likely to show the same text as when the file was previously visible.
* Document reference count now initialised correctly.
* Setting a null document pointer creates an empty document.
* WM_GETTEXT can no longer overrun buffer.
* Polygon drawing bug fixed on GTK+.
* C++ lexer indicates unterminated strings by colouring the end of the line rather than changing the rest of the file to string style. This is less obtrusive and helps the folding.
Download Версия для печати / Прочитано: 9622 раз(а)
Комментариев: 0 (rss)