Автор: Тугаринов Сергей / Дата: 13.06.2000 / Комментариев: 0
* Released on 13 June 2000.
* Support for the Lua language in both Scintilla and SciTE.
* Multiple buffers may be open in SciTE.
* Each style may have a character set configured. This may determine the characters that are displayed by the style.
* In the C++ lexer, lexing of preprocessor source may either treat it all as being in the preprocessor class or only the initial # and preprocessor command word as being in the preprocessor class.
* Scintilla provides SCI_CREATEDOCUMENT, SCI_ADDREFDOCUMENT, and SCI_RELEASEDOCUMENT to make it easier for a container to deal with multiple documents.
* GTK+ specific definitions in Scintilla.h were removed to ScintillaWidget.h. All GTK+ clients will need to #include "ScintillaWidget.h".
* For GTK+, tools can be executed in the background by setting subsystem to 2.
* Keys in the properties files are now case sensitive. This leads to a performance increase.
* Menu to choose which lexer to use on a file.
* Tab size dialog on Windows.
* File dialogs enlarged on GTK+.
* Match Brace command bound to Ctrl+E on both platforms with Ctrl+] a synonym on Windows. Ctrl+Shift+E is select to matching brace. Brace matching tries to match to either the inside or the outside, depending on whether the cursor is inside or outside the braces initially. View End of Line bound to Ctrl+Shift+O.
* The Home key may be bound to move the caret to either the start of the line or the start of the text on the line.
* Visual C++ project file for SciTE.
* Bug fixed with current x location after Tab key.
* Bug fixed with hiding fold margin by setting fold.margin.width to 0.
* Bugs fixed with file name confusion on Windows when long and short names used, or different capitalisations, or relative paths.
Download Версия для печати / Прочитано: 10798 раз(а)
Комментариев: 0 (rss)